A big thank you to Kerry of chattykerry.wordpress.com for nominating me for a Liebster Award but I have to be honest and reveal, that up until this nomination, I had never heard of the Liebster Award – which is hardly surprising as it turns out that it’s an online award given to new bloggers by bloggers who’ve been blogging for a while.
So, many thanks once again Kerry as I consider it a bit of an honour to be nominated as I’m really, really new to this game. 🙂
Having done some research, it seems the rules of the Liebster Award seem to vary from person to person but this is what I have been told;
1. Say “thank you” to the person who nominated you.
2. Pick 5 people to nominate.
3. Ask 5 questions (some others say “ask 10 questions”, others say 11, and others say 8 – but Kerry, like others, asked for 5 so that’s good enough for me…..I just hope it doesn’t rule me out of the Awards – and how do the Liebster Awards pick a winner???)
4. Post the pic in the post.
These are Kerry’s questions –
1. Who was your first TV/Film hero or crush?
My first TV/film hero was John Wayne and my first crush was the young actress from the Black Beauty TV series (showing my age now LOL).
2. What other place in the world do you think you could live in?
Canada – like a bigger version of Scotland 🙂
3. What would you like engraved on your tombstone or written on your obituary?
He always said he was getting there…..well he’s got there now. 😀
4. What food do you hate to eat?
5. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek – I can’t understand why people like Star Wars with all those muppets walking around???
So, I’d like to nominate;
- What made you want to start up a blog?
- What do you like to drink as you blog – tea, coffee, hot chocolate, Gin & Tonic???
- What is your favourite book of all time?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- What is your favourite meal?
Have fun replying.
Until next time,